Dealing with complex business situations and solutions to promote, develop and implement Agilos Solutions and Services for our clients. The MS BI Consultant is key in helping clients gain a competitive advantage by implementing information management and analytics solutions that will provide business insights to enable them to optimize their operational performance.
- interacting with data key stakeholders to clearly define the needs;
- develop the design for various reporting and dashboarding applications and solutions;
- being responsible for designing analytical BI applications for clients;
- taking an active role in the data modelling process and help optimize data models for BI implementations;
- outlining quality processes and creating solutions for data conversion and integration;
- assisting clients by providing them with advice on improving their existing data management and delivery solutions;
- working on ways to improve data accuracy and viability by streamlining the data quality and data flow processes used across the enterprise.
- help our clients define the target data architecture and strategy
- plan, analyze, design and implement complex data and analytics solutions and platforms
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You have a practical and pragmatic attitude and are able to communicate at different levels. Thanks to your analytical skills, you quickly find solutions. You can work independently, but at the same time also enjoy teamwork
- You feel at home in a strongly growing organization
- Good communication skills and commercial attitude
- Analytical thinking
- Knowledge of and experience with the products of dashboarding and visualization is a must, knowledge of PowerBI is a plus
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
- Capacity to understand functional needs, analyze and translate them into Data Warehouse techniques
- knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and architecture
- Affinity with business intelligence tools, ETL processes, relational databases, SQL, cloud
- You have a good understanding of technical processes, ETL, Back end and Front end tools
What makes Agilos the ideal place for you?
Agilos is a market leader in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis software and implementations in Belgium and Luxemburg. Agilos is a preferred Partner for industry leading software providers such as Qlik, TimeXtender, Alteryx and other. Agilos’ customers include public and private companies and large and medium sized companies in different sectors: Industry/Services/International Organizations. Agilos is widely recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI solutions.
What Agilos offers:
By joining Agilos, you will get a competitive salary with numerous benefits, relevant training, challenging missions and projects, and career perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team, into a work environment where human capital is important, and take part to an exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organization!
Let us know why you would be the right candidate, and send your motivation together with your CV to our HR Manager via HR@agilos.com