Are you eager to take on a BI role in a dynamic team?
Are you looking for a job with impact and are you passionate about data?
Are you a master at building relationships with the existing BI team?
Have you already earned your stripes in a similar position?
Yes? Then this vacancy is for you!
If you are the one we are looking for, you role will be:
- You should be able to cover the full scope
- You are an expert in Qlik and not afraid to learn new things to cover extra tasks
- You are the SPOC between the customer’s BI teams (external and internal).
- You have strong communication skills with profound English.
- You are able to come to E2E solutions.
- You can operate in a large organization to build up professional relationships easily and quickly.
- You can explain and discuss/agree on proposals/solutions with the different stakeholders.
- You have the ability to quickly acquire new knowledge in all underlying and supporting infrastructure systems
- You are used to implement security mechanisms
- You are able to manage and perform all reporting, explanation and communication tasks also during situations of critical or high impact incidents
- You will also work on the more complex projects and when required also coordinate these implementations at onsite, report/communicate to Product Owner, stakeholders, developers and BI Community.
- You will participate in the project team which will implement these transformation topics. You will coordinate these project implementations onsite, report/communicate to the stakeholders, developers and BI Community and explain/guide them on the changes that are coming their way
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You are dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- You are flexible, social, creative, … a true team player
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You are able to work independently and have good analytical skills
- You speak perfectly English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You love to learn new things and share knowledge
- You are driven, customer oriented and eager to learn
- You are able to identify problems before they arise
- You don’t give up easily on difficult tasks or multitasking diagnose technology issues and lead difficult conversions
- You are well organized and deliver efficient and productive work
- You have good QlikView & Qlik Sense knowledge but the mindset to learn is more relevant and training will be part of the job :
- administration experience
- infrastructure set up
- installing, configuring, upgrading and monitoring QlikView & Qlik Sense multi-tier environment
- experience in NPrinting
- QlikView & Qlik Sense development knowledge
- access control to all Qlik environments via QMC, section access, AD groups
- debug failures in QlikView & Qlik Sense apps, tasks and other processes by reading logs
- create and monitor tasks for daily reloads
Let us know why you would be the right candidate, and send your motivation together with your CV to our HR Manager via HR@agilos.com