Do you want to work as a Data Infrastructure Manager in a dynamic consulting company active in the Data world? Are you looking for a company who values entrepreneurship and where you are not just a number?
Do you want to further develop your competences? Are you hands-on, communicative, and looking for a challenging position?
Then you might be our future colleague!
As our Data Infrastructure Manager, you oversee the infrastructure of our projects on technical side (Network, Database, Azure, Security, …) and improve the requirements to implement our customers’ data strategy – from data collection, data ingestion, data transformation & quality to actionable insights. Data infrastructure is a highly technical expertise domain which is evolving rapidly covering architectural components like data pipelines & streaming, cloud storage & computing, real-time analytics, data security and much more…
You are able to understand and link the technical as well as business challenges of our data solutions provided to our customers, acting as a trusted advisor. You have a good understanding of the various programs, tools necessary for data infrastructure, the creation of data pipelines and data warehouses and are also capable of troubleshoot related issues. You guide and mentor our technical consultants and ensure the business goals are clearly understood and followed.
Your main tasks will include the following:
Define, plan, and coordinate technical project missions:
- Project Architecture
- Environment, Network, security and application audits
- Software upgrades, migrations and installations
- Stress tests / Performance testing
- Take pro-active actions/decisions
Implement our Technical Maintenance Service offering by focusing on:
- Customer Product Support (Azure, Qlik, PBI, TimeXtender, …)
- Solution and Application Support (Data and application operations)
- Follow up of Product and Solutions evolution to advice our teams and customers
- Understands all components of data infrastructure (including hardware, software, servers, storage, cloud or managed services, I/O and networking) and how they work together.
- Good at identifying technical trends that can shore-up loose ends and that generally benefit the company.
- Being able to spot potential issues before they occur.
- Proven experience with large scale IT infrastructure implementations programs (ITIL certification is a plus)
- Fluency in spoken and written English required, knowledge of Dutch and/or French preferred
- You have experience with most of the following technologies:
- Azure Cloud IaaS and PaaS services implementation and security,
- Azure AD Identity management and security
- Azure Data Platform (ADF, Synapse)
- Qlik Data Analytics and/or Qlik Data Integration
- Microsoft 365 Administration and Security
- Power BI Gateway and/or Power BI Premium
- Strong leadership and communication skills are key.
What makes Agilos the ideal place for you?
Agilos is a market leader in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis software and implementations in Belgium and Luxemburg. Agilos is a preferred Partner for industry leading software providers such as Qlik, TimeXtender, Alteryx and other. Agilos’ customers include public and private companies and large and medium sized companies in different sectors: Industry/Services/International Organizations. Agilos is widely recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI solutions.
What Agilos offers:
When joining Agilos, you will get a competitive salary with numerous benefits, relevant training, challenging missions and projects, and career perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team, into a work environment where human capital is important, and take part to an exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organization!
Let us know why you would be the right candidate, and send your motivation together with your CV to our HR Manager via HR@agilos.com