To enforce our teams, we are looking for a Technical Support/System Engineer.
You are graduated or you have gained some professional experiences? You are fascinated by system engineering?
Then read your future job description!
As Technical Support/System Engineer you will be responsible for providing day-by-day administrative and engineering support for the organizations’ IT systems, including server management, storage maintenance, data security and other IT Systems, user management, virtualization, …
As a young and flexible company, we offer an optimal context for engineers to increase their experience.
- You will participate in the installation, implementation and configuration of our BI solutions (Desktop, Virtualization, Windows Servers, Security, Storage, …)
- You carry out improvements, solve issues and provide support on the IT-Infrastructure of our clients
- You test and validate our implemented solutions
- You build a good customer relationship, based on your professional advice
- You help the Project Manager with the project’s follow-up
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You are dynamic and have a passion for information technology
- You are flexible, social, creative, … a true team player
- You have a theoretical knowledge of systems
- You are communicative, pro-active, customer oriented and have a positive team spirit
- You are able to work independently and have good analytical skills
- You speak perfectly Dutch or French with a good knowledge of English
- You are driven, customer oriented and eager to learn
- You have knowledge of multiple domains :
- Cloud (Azure)
- Active Directory
- Servers and Storage
- Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online)
- VEEAM (M365 backup)
- IaaS, PaaS, …
- SQL Server
- Experience or interest in Data Insight solutions such as Qlik, Power BI, TimeXtender, … is a plus
What makes Agilos the ideal place for you?
Agilos is a market leader in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis software and implementations in Belgium and Luxemburg. Agilos is a preferred Partner for industry leading software providers such as Qlik, TimeXtender and other. Agilos’ customers include public and private companies and large and medium sized companies in different sectors: Industry/Services/International Organizations. Agilos is widely recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI solutions.
What Agilos offers:
By joining Agilos, you will get a competitive salary with numerous benefits, relevant training, challenging missions and projects, and career perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team, into a work environment where human capital is important, and take part to an exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organization!
Let us know why you would be the right candidate, and send your motivation together with your CV to our HR Manager via HR@agilos.com