The Business Data Analyst (SQL, ETL workflow, Data Modeling) is key in helping clients gain a competitive advantage by implementing information management and analytics solutions that will provide business insights to enable them to optimize their operational performance.
Role of the data analyst is to help identify data dependencies, perform data modeling, data mapping and validate reports/dashboard results. The Data Analyst will also be expected to define ETL workflow, define data quality rules, and be able to define measures and dimensions in a star schema.
- Discuss closely with key Business users to understand their Data/Information needs and transform this to a state-of-the-art BI Solutions
- Be able to write SQL queries to extract data from different sources
- Define ETL workflow logic
- Analyze/interpret data requirements and perform current/target/gap/impact analyses.
- Collecting, querying and interpreting data to find patterns and trends.
- Prepare documents such as technical requirements, data mapping, gap analysis, use case models and propose workflows, data flows, implementation plans and end user guides in accordance with standards and methodologies.
- Define data quality rules
- Identify data anomalies and communicate back to the data stewards
- Validate ETL logic, reports, dashboard before end users’ final checks
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information system or related field
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Skills to look at existing databases, run SQL queries, and perform data mapping
- Ability to deploy data models into a performant modern data warehouse (eg TimeXtender)
- Confident to use different data tools (Excel, Access, SQL query tools, …) to manipulate data and validate with business (Power BI, Qlik….)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
- Experience with data aggregation, data visualization, business intelligence and data analytics is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- High energy and drive. Laser-focused on delivery with strategic-thinking, collaboration, facilitation, negotiation and motivational skills.
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch
What makes Agilos the ideal place for you?
Agilos is a market leader in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis software and implementations in Belgium and Luxemburg. Agilos is a preferred Partner for industry leading software providers such as Microsoft, Qlik, TimeXtender and other. Agilos’ customers include public and private companies and large and medium sized companies in different sectors: Industry/Services/International Organizations. Agilos is widely recognized for its expertise and its rapid deployment of BI solutions.
What Agilos offers:
By joining Agilos, you will get a competitive salary with numerous benefits, relevant training, challenging missions and projects, and career perspectives. You will integrate a highly skilled team, into a work environment where human capital is important, and take part to an exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organization!
Let us know why you would be the right candidate, and send your motivation together with your CV to our HR Manager via HR@agilos.com